Website Navigation for Screen Readers
How will the proposals be judged?
- Review Criteria for written submissions
- Creativity, originality and/ or innovation of proposal – 50%
- Clearly articulated and well-written proposal – 20%
- Well thought-out and justified budget – 15%
- Feasibility of completion by team – 15%
- ROUND 1:
- Non-elimination round
- All teams will receive constructive feedback to improve their submission.
- Teams will have the option to edit and resubmit their proposal for Round 2 or withdraw from competition at this time.
- ROUND 2:
- Elimination round
- Ten (10) teams will advance to live finals.
- All teams will receive constructive feedback from reviewers to be used in NOVA final round (if advanced) or for future proposal development.
- ROUND 3:
- Live Ignite presentation
- Each team is given 5 minutes and the use of twenty (20) slides advancing every 15 seconds to “sell” their project.
- Panel has 10 minutes to ask questions.
- After all presentations are complete, panel will take 30 minutes to confer
- Winners are announced
Website Footer Navigation