Website Navigation for Screen Readers


I have been nominated to move forward as a JHU applicant. What is the process from here?

Once you have been notified that you have been nominated to move forward on an award, you should work with your department administrator and JHURA representative to ensure your proposal submission meets the University and sponsor guidelines. A JHURA representative will also assist with the submission of your application to the sponsor. For more information, please click here.

  • Contact

    Vice Provost for Research

    265 Garland Hall
    3400 North Charles Street
    Baltimore, MD 21218

    (443) 927-1957

  • Social

  • Website Footer Navigation