Obtain Prior Approval from a Sponsor
Any action requiring prior approval from a sponsor (e.g. approval of a foreign component under an NIH award, carryover requests, effort or PI changes) should be routed through ORA and submitted by your ORA representative. For general information on requesting prior approvals under NIH awards, click here. For NIH prior approval requirements, click here.
- Key Person Change request template
- NIH NCE Request template
- 2nd NCE Request template
- Carryover Request template
- Withdraw Application template
- Foreign Component Request template
- LOi – Consortium Letter
- Change in Scope template
- Effort Change Request template
Check the Status of My Agreement
- For contracts, first check MyRap which should have information on the most current action taken on your agreement.
- For grant proposals or agreements, please contact the ORA grants associate that supports your department.
Modify an Agreement
Except for Confidentiality/Non-Disclosure Agreements, a COEUS record is required to formally modify an agreement. COEUS Proposal Type will be Supplement, Continuation, Administrative Action or Negotiation Only depending on the type of modification requested. The process should proceed just like that of a new agreement.
Leave Johns Hopkins and Transfer my Grants/Contracts
Please contact ORA to let us know that you will be departing JHU. Guidance for Investigators Related to their Research upon Leaving Johns Hopkins University is found here.